Any true web designer can tell you there is no denying the power of content, in particular photo content when creating the visual appeal of the design. If you ever wonder where websites and blogs come across the photos you see on their site think stock photography. I don’t know what I what do without this option, it makes my job so much more easy and it’s fun finding photos for my projects. There are many advantages to purchasing photo stock images .
- It’s legal – When you do the right thing and purchase all of your content for your site or never have to worry about getting that dreaded legal warning from a lawyer threatening legal action against you for using images you “grabbed” from google images. I always recommend to my clients to purchase their content from Fotolia.com .
- It’s very cheap – There are millions of images available on fotolia for less than a dollar (depending on your subscription and the size of the image you purchase) . It’s so affordable , it makes logical sense to invest a few dollars in building strong , professional quality photo content for your business.
- You can buy vectors, stock video and illustrations too – Whether your presenting a multi-media document, web site, newsletter, press article, tv show illustrations, or any kind of presentation where graphics are important fotolia.com is my top choice for content hands down.
Here are the details of this amazing giveaway–
– Comment on this post (please use your real email in case you win)
– 3 winners will receive a subscription from Fotolia.com, meaning a 2 week subscription(14 days!) where you can download 3 high quality images per day – a total of 42 full size professional quality images!
– This free giveaway runs from July 28th – August 12th. The 3 lucky winners will be notified via emails and facebook . I will annouce the winners on a post on August 13th, 2011.
**There can only be 3 winners of the unlimited 14 day trial for Fotolia.com, please only participate if you can sincerely benefit greatly from having access to so much quality content for free. Please comment and tell me why you hope to win and feel free to leave a url link back to your site or blog. Have fun and good luck!**